From:
richabec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:16:37 -0500

I did not receive any suggestions for gluten free dining in Paducah.

I know from my experience last year that there is an Outback and we were
very happy eating there.  It seems to me that we had a great salad at a
steak place but unfortunately, I cannot recall the name now!  It was on the
main drag through town just a couple of miles from the Outback - across the
highway.

I think about 30,000+ folks descend on Paducah for the AQS Quilt show at the
end of this month.  I had several requests from others on the list for ideas
because they, too, are headed that way.

If anyone has any other ideas I would love to hear them.

I got lots of suggestions for the Chicago Quilt show and for our time in
Nashville.

This list is a great resource!

Becky in Texas