From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:55:56 -0700

Thank you for all your responses.  It seems several of you have heard of
this place.

The place is called Farmer’s Kitchen Café.  Here’s their web-site:

http://www.naturalfoodworks.com/

Here’s the contact e-mail:

Most people spoke well of it and a couple weren’t crazy about it.  One
person recommended Oakland Mariposa Bakery.  I particularly was interested
in the Farmer’s Kitchen Café, because we were going to be in Davis.  We ate
lunch there and the sandwiches were very good.  We bought a loaf of French
bread and some sugar cookies for the road.  They had lot of frozen goodies,
but we were on the road.  Check out their web-site for a list of all their
goodies.  We were also in the bay area, so we found a kiosk for Oakland
Mariposa Bakery in the Ferry Bldg. in San Francisco.  It was nice to see a
kiosk of gluten-free goodies amongst a variety of gourmet shops.  We bought
muffins there that were delicious.

Thank you again for your responses.

Sidona/San Diego

*******