From:
Patricia Eustice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 17:23:42 +0100

Hello All

As an English coeliac,who is also allergic to yeast,I am looking for
some GF yeast free bread recipes.I have checked the archives,but they
are mainly US measurements and ingredients,so need some suitable for
ingredients easily accessible here.

Also,can anyone tell me why I have developed an inability to eat
potatoes,a year after the coeliac diagnosis and going GF.I will
summarise if I have any replies.

Thanks in advance

Trish in Cornwall UK