From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 11:42:55 -0700

Happy New Year Everyone:

You've worked hard during the holidays to care of your family.

Now it's time to give yourself the gift of "quick and easy" for 2008. Treat
yourself to a copy of my latest book, Gluten-Free Quick & Easy,
http://www.savorypalate.com and save precious time and effort in the
kitchen.

The book is full of time-saving tips, convenient mixes that you assemble
ahead of time to fix in a flash when you're ready, and 8 weeks of menus that
my readers tell me they absolutely love.

Fabulous foods such as crusty French bread that's ready in less than 45
minutes (no kidding... and it's gorgeous) are included as well as delicious
main dish recipes that tell you how to cook once and eat several meals later
in the week, with minimal prep.

The book is available anywhere books are sold or at my web site at
http://www.savorypalate.com.

And, watch for my gluten-free articles in Better Nutrition, a magazine found
in health food stores.

Enjoy!!!

Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.
8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Author: Gluten-Free Quick & Easy (Avery, 2007)
Author: Gluten-Free 101 (Savory Palate, 2006)
Author: Cooking Free (no gluten, dairy, eggs) (Avery, 2005)
Author: Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus (Avery, 2004)
Author: Carol's Culinary Cues monthly e-newsletter (free sign up at
http://www.CarolFenster.com
Culinary consultant to food manufacturers, including industry leader Bob's
Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
Savory Palate, Inc. also publishes Gluten-Free Friends by Nancy Falini, RD
and Food Allergy Field Guide by Theresa Willingham