From:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:27:54 -0800
Before Christmas I asked whether anyone had had problems with blended margaritas.  I'm happy to report that is was almost a resounding no.  Sadly one family did have a problem and no longer touch them.  Overall advice from group was:

- always use 100% Agave (the brand I use is Corvo (not to be confused with Cuervo))

- be wary of margarita mixes - although they are usually ok

- if drinking margaritas out, rather than at home, be very wary of the corn chips.  (I never eat them as I presume they are deep fried in the same place as the wheat tortillas)

Overall folk commented that Margaritas were something that never cause them a problem.  Good news for all margarita enthusiasts.