From:
Peggy Wagener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:38:15 EST

I am a celiac who has a variety of other food sensitivities. I am also the
publisher of Living Without magazine.

In the Summer 2002 issue of Living Without, we will address the controversial
subject of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for the treatment of food
sensitivities.
I have no personal experience with TCM but am aware of individuals who claim
to have been successfully treated for a food sensitivity using this
treatment. Please note that I do not believe in or endorse the use of TCM for
the treatment of celiac disease. If you have food sensitivities other than
the gluten sensitivity, and have had  positive or negative results through
the use of TCM, I'd like to hear from you.

Living Without has assigned a writer to investigate and report on TCM .
If you wish to contribute your personal experience with TCM to this article,
please email your story (in 200 words or less) to [log in to unmask]
for consideration and possible inclusion.

Thank you for any assistance you might provide on this subject matter.

Sully's Living Without, Inc.
Peggy Wagener
Publisher