From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 09:38:55 EDT

I will be going to Minneapolis later this year and asked the rec.food.
restaurant newsgroup about eating gf in Minneapolis. Jessica Mikkelson, a
chef from the Dakota Bar & Grill in St. Paul responded and gave me some
ideas.  Grilled meats with vegetables sauteed in olive oil or butter, mashed
potatoes, wild rice with onions and pumpkin seeds, braised duck with a gf
sauce.  She had a lot of good ideas.  And this is all from one restaurant so
for those of you in the Twin Cities, give it a try.