From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:29:01 EST

Some of you may not have heard that the Gluten-Free Living
conference,originally scheduled for this weekend (28-30), has been postponed
until September 5-7. We struggled with this decision, but ultimately it
seemed like the right thing to do in current world circumstances. Many people
simply do not want to travel at this time, a desire we totally understand. We
know others were disappointed and apologize to them. But our concerns about
safety and the uncertainty of the times made postponement seem like the best
decision at this time. We plan to offer the same program in September as we
had originally scheduled.
       We will give a complete refund to those currently registered who
cannot attend in September. The airlines are allowing people with plane
reservations to change them for travel prior to December 31, 2003, without a
fee. However, if you have airline tickets, you should contact your airline as
soon as possible since the deadline for changes appears to be this Wednesday,
March 26.
       I apologize to those we are disappointed, and hope they will be able
to join us in September. I also look forward to meeting those we are relieved
that the meeting has been postponed and are able to join us then.
       Whatever your view of this war, I hope we will all be able to pray
together for peace. I want to be able to say "See you in September," with
joy, not with foreboding.

Sincerely,

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher, Gluten-Free Living