Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:21:04 GMT

Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for gluten free
dining and shopping suggestions. I found the Palm Beach Celiac Support
group information particularly useful. For those of you traveling north
to Western New York,probably later in the year please check
www.rochesterceliacs.org

The responses follow:HI - lucky you - There's a great Whole Foods Market on Rt 1 in Fort Lauderdale- check their website for specific directions.  Also there's
a Wild Oats market on Sunrise Blvd.  across from the mall just off
Rt 1. The Publix grocery stores have a list of their own products that
are gf as well as a lot of other gf products they carry.  You should
have no problem finding lots of foods.  Enjoy, Christy check out our web site for restaurants (see link below)  .......and for shopping we have Tunies and Whole Foods Markets....they are the biggest in the area. ...safe travelsPhyllis Kessler, President
Palm Beach County Celiac Support Group
561-637-0396
www.pbcceliacsupportgroup.org
 i live in weston which is part of ft laud - ok we have a few whole foods, publix has a nice
amount of gf products, we have nutrition smart which has a lot and the greatest is tuni's in
coral springs for shopping. Restaurants are the chains - Bonefish Grill, Pei Wei, Chili's, Smokey Bones, Carrabas,
Outback, PF Changs - also Season's 52, Mango's in Las Olas (they have a few choices) -
mmmmmmmm  - that's about all i can think of this moment - if you come - feel free to e-mail
me and i will think of more - Pompano Beach i am not familiar with, but where i live is pretty
close - good luck !!    Elaine  I've gone to a nice little italian place called Pa'DeGennaro's
Italian Restaurant(4331 N Ocean Dr.,954-351-0310, www.padegennaro.com)
It's in Lauderdale by the Sea, in a non-descript little strip
mall, but everything is made from scratch, and they've been really
accommodating whenever I've gone.  There is also a place called
Chuck's nearby which I've eaten at a number of times. Mary Ann

Enjoy your visit.