From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:19:46 -0400

Hi Listmates,

Thank you all for the quick responses for GF lipsticks.  It appears that we have a lot of choices.  Here is the summary:

*L’Oreal
*Ecco Bella:  GF, Vegan, and fragrance free (available on Amazon)
*Mineral Fusion:  GF, Vegan, and hypoallergenic (Found at Sprouts)
*Mary Kay
*Gabriel (Sprouts)
*Red Apple Lipstick  https://www.redapplelipstick.com/product-category/lips/gluten-free-vegan-lipstick/

*Honeybee Gardens
http://honeybeegardens.com/truly-natural-lipstick/
*All ELF products are GF (Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc.)
*AfterGlow Cosmetics
https://afterglowcosmetics.com/
*One person said she’s been using Revlon for 20 years without a problem
*Ulta has some GF
*City Lips has a GF gloss
*Burt’s Bees is GF (that was news to me, I didn’t think they were)
*Zuzu Luve (Amazon and Whole Foods)
*Nars – dept. stores, or specialty Makeup stores
*Bare Minerals
Other notes:  One person heard Ann Whelan speak, a celiac guru, and she said there’s not enough gluten in Lipstick to matter
*Another wrote to check Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO.org) for info