From:
Kimberly Mae Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Mae Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:46:08 -0400

Hello, Listmates,
I recently moved to Summit, New Jersey and am having a difficult time finding a reliable butcher. I am highly sensitive to cross-contamination, and am not comfortable with the responses I have received from the nearby King's supermarket. The staff at the Whole Foods in Union also cautioned that their meats are subject to cross-contamination.
I am willing to drive, but am hoping not to have to go into NYC for fresh meats. Please send any tips or recommendations for finding fresh meat in this area. Thank you!!

Kimberly in NJ (formerly CT)

Sent from my iPad