From:
Susan Frix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Frix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:37:56 -0500

On Feb. 28, Ann Sokolowski wrote about Splenda.  She spoke of the
rise of blood sugars with Splenda as opposed to sugar.  She also
said, "In addition, those sweeteners are proved carcinogenics!"
(She was speaking of Splenda AND Sweet and Low.)

I told my daughter-in-law about this because we both use Splenda.
She decided to e-mail Splenda to see what they would say.  Their