From:
Chris Aster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 1996 16:24:03 -0400

Every week I make a pretty good loaf of gf bread in my bread machine.  After
it's cooled and sliced I store it in a plastic zip-lock bag, and put it in
the refrig.  I notice that the inside of the bag gets very moist--I even have
put paper towels in the absorb the moisture, and have the wipe down the
inside of the bag.  Any advice on why this is happening and better ways to
store gf bread?
     Thanks,
     Chris