From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:07:20 -0400

I had posted a message last week regarding Rice Milk.  I had heard from many that Rice Dream is gluten free.   It is not.   Below is a copy of a message from hain-celestial.  It is still unclear to mea bout other rice milk.   My understanding at one time was that all rice milk required barley enzymes but I do not know that as a fact.   I will check with Pacific.

Greta de Wolf