From:
Susan Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:19:18 -0700

Just got back from a fantastic time at WDW!  Ate like a Queen for 8 days (24
meals!) with the Deluxe Dining Plan (which includes appetizer, main meal and
dessert).  My "allergy" to gluten was noted on my advanced reservations.  The
chefs came to my table every time and most of them even delivered my meals.
FYI – I do not eat steak, seafood or fish – so if you enjoy any of these
items, you will have a ton of more options!  I hope this helps if you are
planning to visit WDW!

*Magic Kingdom – Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch) (Chef Rob):***

Declaration Salad

Turkey

Mashed Potatoes

Green Beans

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Chocolate Lava Cake w/Ice Cream (delicious!)

*Magic Kingdom – Tony's Town Square (dinner) (Chef Rata):***

Minestrone Soup

Spaghetti with Meatballs

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Pistachio Crθme Brulee

*Hollywood Studios – Play 'n Dine (breakfast buffet) (Chef Jeff):***

Waffles

Chorizo Potatoes

Eggs

Bacon

Sausage

Fruit

Yogurt

Grits

*Hollywood Studios – Sci Fi Diner (lunch) (Chef Richard):*
Spinach Artichoke Dip with Tortilla Chips

Ribs w/French Fries

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Strawberry Shake

*Hollywood Studios – Brown Derby (dinner) (Chef Aeron):*

Cobb Salad

Roasted Chicken

Polenta

Asparagus

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Flourless Chocolate Ckae

*Hollywood Studios – 50's Prime Time Cafι (dinner) (Chef Willier):*

Caesar Salad w/o Croutons

Fried Chicken

Mashed Potatoes & Gravy

Chicken Pot Pie (Yes, I'm embarrassed to say I ordered both entrees!)

Green Beans

Tapioca Rolls w/Butter

Brownie ala Mode w/Ice Cream

*Animal Kingdom – Tusker House (breakfast buffet) (Chef Robert):*

Waffles

Bacon

Sausage

Ham

Eggs

Potato Wedges

Fruit

Yogurt

*NO Tater Tots (cross contact issues)*

*Animal Kingdom – Flame Tree BBQ (quick lunch):*

Ribs

Beans

Frozen Lemonade

*******