From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:29:10 -0400

The Southern Tier NY Support Group Meeting will be held on May 1, 2008.? The time is 7:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held at St. Joseph's Hospital, 333 Market Street, Elmira, NY.
The meeting room will be in Ye Old Chapel on the 1st floor.? Follow signs for directions.
?Joel Elias, Ph. D will speak about "What can I eat? Celiac Disease, the Law, Labels and Ingredients." He is a retired research scientist who found that his background in chemistry was very useful in learning to live with celiac disease and in managing the gluten-free diet.
We will also have samples from Quattrobimbi, Quality Italian Products and Enjoy Life!
The meeting is free to all.?
For questions please contact Janet LaRue at [log in to unmask]