From:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:40:46 -0500

I received the following from an author.....and justifiably so.
=========================

Re: my Mexican Enchilada recipe....please give consideration, when
posting one of my recipes (whether it is taken from my blog or from
my cookbook) that credit is given to me as the SOURCE of the recipe.
But I am glad you like it!

from Diane Jacobs author of  "Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free
& Wheat Free Cooking"

We must all remember to give authors credit for these recipes.
Thanks to all for your attention to this matter.  I will certainly be
buying this book.

Beth, Columbia, MO.