From:
Heather Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 17:05:25 EST

I recently asked if others experienced bad reaction to Sunkist fruit.  I
received one "no"; one "yes";  one suggestion that maybe I had too much yeast
in my digestive system; and one having similar reaction to dried prunes.  The

"Check your fruit for sulfites.. their deadly."

***

"Looks like you have yeast overgrow in your digesting system. Talk to
your doctor about it, also search for "candida albicans" on www."

***

"No, none.  I eat the stuff all the time!"

***

"Yes, I had a terrible reaction to dried fruit (I don't think sunkist alone
causes me the
problem).  I was making frequent trips to the bathroom for about 6 hours after
I ate
some dried fruit.  Terrible gas, bloating and the works!!!"

***
"I have gotten indigestion from their prunes, but I didn't think it was a
"Reaction" in the usual sense.  Have done fine with their dates. [text
omitted]  I definitely avoid their flavored varieties of dried fruit.

Interesting responses.  Thanks to all.