Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:32:23 -0400

Hi All,

    I have to apologize.My computer crashed with all the great information on how best to get a diagnoses of DH. If you look through my responses over the past year, it's not uncommon for my household. I'm so sorry.
     I have an appointment wth my regular internest tomorrow and was wondering if those who had responses last time could send them again. I know that most Drs. aren't familiar with how to do biopsies and with lab problems so anything that I can show him would be a great help.
     Also I was wondering if anyone had any idea if biopsies could be taken from the scalp without loosing any hair over it.Most of the ongoing lesions for me are there.
     I promise to summarize any responses.

 Thank you.You are a great bunch,

Monica,KY