From:
Virginia Pollard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 1995 16:26:30 -0700

Hi everyone,
  I'm new to the Listserv, and am overwhelmed by the number of email
messages each day! I've been diagnosed for 20 years (!), am VERY healthy,
and don't really need this inundation of information right now. I notice
several "post-ers" have AOL email addresses. I also subscribe to AOL and
wonder if any of you knows whether there's a forum for CS on AOL? If so,
I'd like to know how to find it; it might be a better way for me to get
information than this LISTSERV. You can email me at
[log in to unmask] Thanks much!
-Virginia