From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 23:02:04 -0400

Has anyone experienced what my homeopath doctor says is possible for some
people, once healed?

I showed my homeopath doctor my lab report wherein the fecal findings stated
antibody elevations to chicken egg, soy (big time) and casein (cow's milk).
 My excellent homeopath doc said that once my intestines are healed that I
will be able to eat these.  I can't begin to tell you what happiness this
has given me.  I am not hanging my hat on the casein but can visualize
eating cheese that have natural forming digestive enzymes.  I have read that
once villi are healed Celiacs frequently  are able to eat dairy.  I dream of
a soft boiled egg (my all time favorite).

*******
*******