Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:55:02 -0400

Can anybody help??
Am very much in need of a bright and compassionate gastroenterologist in Northern NJ, Manhattan, or Rockland County, NY; if necessary, I'm willing to travel farther.
I'm dealing with Intestinal Blockages from Surgical Adhesions, the aftermath of multiple abdominal surgeries for IBD. These painful blockages are becoming more and more frequent, and are destroying my quality of life.
Altho a biopsy-diagnosed celiac, I do not particularly need an expert in celiac disease, just a knowledgeable, caring gastroenterologist who is experienced in helping  patients deal with intestinal blockages.
Thanks -- any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
B.