From:
Sue Shouldis-Formal Alteration <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Shouldis-Formal Alteration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:50:51 -0700

Dear Listmates,

  I suggest we all send a "thank you" email to General Mills at www.generalmills.com, select customer service and click on the first item in the list for an email form.

  I am very pleased to have another choice at the grocery store besides Fruity Pebbles loaded with food coloring for my grandson.

  Sue in MD

  Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:30:33 -0700
From: Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CELIAC] General Mills Rice ChexR now a Proud Sponsor of the Celiac Disease Foundation
To: [log in to unmask]

<>

CDF is pleased to announce that General Mills Rice ChexR is now a Proud
Sponsor of the Celiac Disease Foundation. This great tasting cereal has
been reformulated and is now GLUTEN-FREE! Look for the new Rice ChexR with
the red gluten-free check mark on the front of the box. Thank you to
General Mills Rice ChexR whose partnership with CDF will bring a greater
awareness of Celiac Disease to the mainstream marketplace.

Celiac Disease Foundation

13251 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1

Studio City, CA 91604

818-990-2354 phone

818-990-2379 fax

www.celiac.org

Oh Bread, bless thy white glutenous face
  Savior of the human race
  Staff of Life you're said to be
  Oh Bread me thinks you're killing me!!!