From:
ANDY THOMSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:55:12 -0500

Thanks to all who answered my post asking for people's experience
with Westbrae Angel Hair corn pasta.  Five people responded that they
had used this product with no ill effects noted.  One of those people
had suspected problems due to this product, but then had decided the
problems were probably due to another product.  One person reported
she believed the company had been unable to guarantee that the
product was "gluten free."  I did not contact the company to confirm
this.  No one reported adverse reactions.  One person did not like
the product taste/texture.

Thanks again!!!
  Andy Thomson [log in to unmask]