Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:09:19 -0500

Happy St. Patrick's Day to All:

I will be going to visit my mom in Holiday, FL - just north of
Clearwater/Tarpon Springs area - for a week in April.  This is the first
time travelling since going gluten-free.  Since I will be staying with my
mom I will be able to use her kitchen, but would like to go out for dinner
a few times.  Any suggestions on restaurants?   Also, any places to get GF
bread would be appreciated also.

Thanks so much to all the list for all you share with us.  I don't know
what I would do without it.

Celeste - Chicago, IL