From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:02:07 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I have had several replies to my post about Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup.  It seems that others on the list have been using other Progresso soups after checking the labels to make sure that there is no gluten in them.

The ones being used by others on the list are:

Lentil Soup
Chicken and Rice Soup (contains white rice)
Creamy of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Manhattan Clam Chowder

I have not personally checked the labels on the above soups -- they are suggestions from other listmates.  Check the labels for yourselves.

Barbara in Missouri