From:
Shelly Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelly Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:08:35 -0700

I am wondering if any of you have resources for or an actual recipe for
GF granola bars.  I tried to get the archive today but it won't come up
so if anyone has a recipe that works (and holds together), I'd love to
try it out.

Second,  my daughter really misses having ice cream cones.  Are there
any sources of GF ice cream cones that aren't too expensive.  I checked
Ener-G Foods web page and it was $15 for 3 waffle cones.  I do not need
waffle cones but thought this was really terribly expensive even for
waffle cones.

Thanks for your help.

Shelly
Newcastle, Calif.