From:
John Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2019 21:05:28 -0400

My teen celiac daughter has been enjoying these for several months.  They
come sealed in a plastic tray and are pre-sliced. We found them at some of
the local Walmarts that have a Gluten Free section.

We first got the Ancient Grain bread, but now Walmart is carrying the
Country White bread instead.  She likes both of them.  We store them at
room temperature and they have amazing shelf life.

I looked into ordering them from the company, from Amazon and Walmart.com
when we could not find them at Walmart for a while, but they were pretty
pricey.  Fortunately Walmart started carrying them again