From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:22:32 EST

The husband of a celiac friend just called me.  She's had diarrhea for
several days and is going to see the dr. tomorrow. In the meantime the dr.
said she should take Gatorade since she is dehydrated.  I looked in the
product books I have but the only mention of Gatorade indicated it had not
been checked out since 1995.  Does anyone know the status of it?  Thanks.