Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 23:24:23 EST

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder of our meeting tomorrow night:

Support Group Meeting

Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms "J", "K" and "L".
Note:  Conference Rooms "J", "K", and "L" are located down the hall  directly
opposite of "F", "G", and "H", where we usually meet.
Meet and Greet at 6:30
Support Group Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
Program: "How  to Find the Medical Information You Need to Know as a Celiac"
The program will be presented by Grace Scruggs, R.N. and Deborah  Thompson.
Please bring your favorite gluten-free snack. Be sure to verify its
gluten-free status. All ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind  that
some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be
lactose intolerant or diabetic. Drinks will be provided.