From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 18:05:43 EDT

ICE CREAM SOCIAL

Our July support group meeting will be July 9, 2002 at 7 pm at Grace
United Methodist Church, at the corner of  NW  expressway, 63rd and Tulsa.

Bring your favorite ice cream, topping or goody to put ice cream on (i.e.
brownies).  Also, bring along an index card with the manufacturer's telephone
number and date which you verified the gluten-free status of your product(s).
 If you bring a homemade treat, list each ingredient on an index card by
brand name.  Also, keep in mind that some members are lactose intolerant,
diabetic, or may have other food allergies as well.

As a special treat, we will have gluten-free waffle cones!  Bring your
family, friends, and neighbor kids and join the fun.

For information contact Grace Scruggs at 405-330-1655

Our next restaurant outing will be August 13, 2002 at 7pm.  We will meet at
SAKURA JAPANESE RESTAURANT, located at 7521 N. May Avenue in Oklahoma City.
Sign up sheet will be available at the July meeting.  Seating is limited so
sign up early.