From:
Anne McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:14:17 -0500

Dear Listmates,
I didn't receive any replies to my posting on the Providencer Cheesecake
Factory but we did go there for dinner and had a good experience.  I phoned
the restaurant a few days before and spoke with one of the managers.  The
restaurant did seem quite willing to help us with our ingredient
questions.  On the night we ate there, however, we were a bit rushed since
we had a show to get to.  We settled on a rather simple dinner - filet
mignon and mashed potatoes - but I must say that it was delicious.  We
didn't venture into the desserts but I have since read another post that
indicated that supposedly there are a few cheesecakes made without gluten.
That is something I would like to call about at a later date. Sorry this
posting isn't more helpful but my overall recommendation would be to review
their menu on the web site and then call the restaurant manager with
specific menu questions.

Anne (MA)