From:
RomRider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:56:03 -0700

I have a strange thing happening to me... since being on the GF diet I
feel WONDERFUL better than I have ever felt in my entire life.. there is
only one thing that is worrying me... I'm losing a lot of wieght... I
weighed 240 pounds before the GF diet and in the last 6 months I have
lost 40 pounds...  I now find that I am either HOT or COLD  in the
extreme and require twice as many blankets.. is this an unusual symptom?
 I'm a 28 year old male so menopause is probably out of the question..
hahaha

most of the wieght lost is from my previous pot belly which has gone
down considerably...  I'm thinking it's all normal just wanna be sure!!!

Also i'm using MUCH less dapsone than before down to one pill per week
approximately instead of 1 pill or even two per day...