From:
"Victor J. Samuel Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 11:48:48 -0600

        Folks-- Awhile ago someone requested info on gluten-free sauces
and I had misplaced the sheet with info. Here it is: Mr. Spice/Lang Naturals
850 Aquidncek Avenue, Newport, R I 02842   1-800-SAUCE 4 U
        they list hot sauce, honey BBQ, garlic steak,Thai peanut,ginger stir
fry, honey mustard,sweet and sour, hot wing,Indian curry.
        They state; salt free, fat free, low calorie, no cholesterol, no MSG,
no preservatives,dairy free, soy free, wheat and gluten free, no sulfites,
low potassium, low phosphorus, vegetarian, Kosher, all natural and Diabetic
approved! Free recipe brochure with each flavor. (No refined sugar)
        With the order of 6 bottles, one is free. with 10 bottle order,
2 are free. Minimum order is 4 bottles, 10.5 oz.
        I have no association with the company, nor have I tried them yet.
They have generously agreed to donate samples for our up-coming dieticians
conference where we will represent many phases of the Celiac condition
and food companies. I hope this is helpful for some of you!  Lynn in Omaha