From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 09:30:49 -0400

We went to Mitchell's Fish Market at the Brookfield Square Mall in Wisconsin
for dinner last night.  The gluten-free menu was extensive, offering fish,
chicken, and beef choices for main entrees, and the food was fabulous.  My
son had the steak and shrimp, which had a sauce on the side that was freshly
made especially for him, and it was delicious.  He had the vanilla bean creme
brulee for dessert without the orange shortbread, and it was so good.  When
we entered the restaurant, the hostess gave us a gluten free menu to look at
so we could decide whether we wanted to stay or not.  Then the manager
came out when we decided to stay and seated us.  When the waitress came,
she already knew my son would be eating gluten free without us saying a
word.  She handled everything perfectly.  It was the best restaurant
experience we've had in ages.  Everyone was so attentive.

I would still be careful at wonderful restaurants like this one by never
assuming the waitstaff knows what you need, but this was just an exceptional
experience all around.  Here's the link:

http://www.mitchellsfishmarket.com/index.cfm

If you click on "menus", then "gluten free menu", you can view all the choices.

-Mary/Milwaukee Wisconsin

*******
*******