From:
Darlene Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:03:45 -0500

03/08/05

Hello Everyone,

I just read the story of Virginia Reynolds in the Charleston, SC newspaper.
Someone (perhaps Virginia) had posted the link yesterday. I had trouble
finding the article, but I was able to go to www.charleston.net
<http://www.charleston.net/>  and do a search for "Food Changes can be
recipe for Disaster".  So here's the link again,

http://www.charleston.net/stories/Default.aspx?newsID=14004
<http://www.charleston.net/stories/Default.aspx?newsID=14004&section=localne
ws> &section=localnews

It's great reminder for all of us to read the labels.

It also caught my eye because I had been to Charleston, SC over the weekend
to visit Whole Foods Market. I picked up samples of the gluten free baked
goods. The staff there had ordered cases of everything for me but I was only
able to buy one item from each case. FYI, the Whole Foods Market in
Charleston, SC should be well stocked on the Gluten free baked goods. See
the freezer section or talk to the bakery who handles stocking these items
from the GF bakehouse. I haven't had the chance to try any of it yet. I'm
saving most of it for our next support group meeting in Savannah, GA.

Regards,

Darlene Vincent

Savannah, GA.

Darlene Vincent