From:
glutenfreeclub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
glutenfreeclub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:41:05 -0400

Hello all fellow Gluten Free Friends RI list members. The reason for this email is to inform you that our old website has now been closed. We have a new website www.glutenfreefriendsri.yolasite.com that is much nicer and more professional and has LOTS of great Restaurant listings all over the New England area. We have added SO many new Gluten Free restaurants I was even shocked at what is out there for us. Please make sure that you go and check it out and make sure to BOOKMARK it.

Also if you could please give us some feedback that would be great. Remember we are doing this as volunteers and this takes up a lot of our time and we hope you enjoy this free resource. Remember we do not charge restaurants to be on our page like some sites do. If you hear of any GF restaurants that are not listed on our page please let us know and we will add them.  See you all soon at our next event that will be announced in the next week or so..

Alan & Dina
Gluten Free Dining Friends RI
www.glutenfreefriendsri.yolasite.com

*******