From:
LaVerriere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 21:18:43 -0400

In early May, I spoke to Patti Murphy of "Tom's of Maine, Inc." and she
confirmed that all of their personal care products are gluten free.  She
also provided an electronic copy of a letter from Tom's stating this
information.  In the spirit of brevity, I have not included the full
letter here.  If anyone is interested, please contact me via private
e-mail.

I have no personal interest in the company "Tom's of Maine".  They can
be reached at 1-800-775-2388.