From:
Glenda S. Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:33:31 -0400

Greetings, Fellow Celiacs:

I have researched the archives and the only recent information I found is
Ann Barfield's summary of a few restaurants in the Colorado Springs area.

We will be traveling there for a week, and I would love to hear from
everyone about area restaurants that are celiac-friendly (thanks to all who
might send suggestions regarding information - questions - food knowledge -
in restaurants; I handle that pretty well) as well as health-food stores
and/or (possibly???) anyplace with gluten-free baked products.

This will be our first trip with our newborn (7 weeks now), and I need to
attend to her needs more closely and worry less about my dietary
restrictions. I can, of course, take foods along with me; however, I'm
looking to ease the load.

Thanks to you all for your input. You've never failed me in the past. This
has to be the best "club" I've ever been part of! I'll summarize responses.

Good Health & Good Eating!!

Glenda Tyler, Virginia Beach, VA