From:
jodi jefferson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jodi jefferson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:55:37 -0400

My name is Jodi Jefferson and I am an independent consultant for
Arbonne International. With Summer approaching, It is a great time to
try Before Sun or ABC Sunscreen for your kids. All of our sunscreens
are gluten free. For those of you that do not already tried the
Arbonne products, please contact me for a free sample of one of our
many lines. Call me at 516-263-9779 or visit my website to order
directly.

http://JodiJefferson.myarbonne.com

The items below are formulated without gluten:

ABC Baby:
ABC Hair and Body Wash
ABC Body Lotion
ABC Sunscreen SPF 30+
ABC Arbonne Baby Care® Body Oil
ABC Arbonne Baby Care® Herbal Diaper Rash Cream
About Face Color:
About Face Blusher
About Face Brow Wax
About Face Cream Concealer
About Face Eye Shadow
About Face Line Defiance Liquid Foundation SPF 15
About Face Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15
About Face Translucent Pressed Powder
About Face Wipe Out Eye Makeup Remover
About Face Translucent Loose Powder
Virtual Illusion(tm) Dual Volume Mascara
Virtual Illusion(tm) Eye Definer
Virtual Illusion(tm) Lash Enhancer
Virtual Illusion(tm) Lip Definer
Virtual Illusion(tm) Liquid Eye Liner
Virtual Illusion(tm) Lash Color
Virtual Illusion(tm) Makeup Primer
Clear Advantage:
Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Lotion
Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Wash
Arbonne Clear Advantage Refining Toner
Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
Arbonne Clear Advantage Skin Support Supplement
Hybrids:
ASN HYBRIDS - Daily Nutritional Chews for Teens
ASN HYBRIDS - Daily Power Punch for Kids
Aromatherapy:
Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
Awaken Body Lotion
Awaken Body Mist
Reactivate Body Lotion
Reactivate Body Mist
Unwind
Unwind Body Lotion
Unwind Shower Gel
Unwind Bath Salts
Unwind Massage Oil
Bio- Nutria:
Bio-Nutria® Get Well Soon Dietary Supplement
Bio-Nutria® Herbal Colon Cleanse
Bio-Nutria® Herbal Lip Ointment
Bio-NutriaHerbal Muscle Massage Gel
Bio-Nutria® Herbal Vapor Rub
Bio-Nutria® Herbal Vapor Soak
Bio-Nutria® Joint Formula
Bio-Nutria® Leg Vein Formula
Bio-Nutria® Lip Service Dietary Supplement
FYI:
BodyBetter Body Cream
FYI PersonalSpace Spray Fragrance
SugarSlush Body Scrub
Figure 8:
Figure 8 Daily Detox Tea
Figure 8 NRGGO3! Fizzing Beverage Tablet
Figure 8® Going, Going, Gone! Dietary Supplement
Figure 8® On the Go! Weight Loss Chews (Chocolate, Caramel)
Figure8® Go Easy! Protein Shake
Figure 8 Go Anywhere! Fiber Booster
Figure 8 Ready to Drink Shake
Vanish 8
Figure 8 Vanish Water Relief Treatment Serum
Figure 8 Vanish Contouring Cream
NutriminC Re9:
REnewing Hydrating Wash
REstoring Balancing Toner
REactivating Facial Day/Night Serum
REpair Corrective Eye Cream
REality Day Cream SPF 8
RElease Deep Pore Masque
REveal Facial Scrub
REfresh Foaming Body Wash
REactivating Body Serum
REgain Illuminating Enzyme Peel
REtaliate Wrinkle Filler
RE9 REsist Essential Fatty Acid Supplement
REveal Exfoliating Wash (men)
REstoring Toner (men)
REsurface Shave Gel (men)
FC5:
Hydrating Eye Crème
Moisturizing Night Crème
Hydrating Cleanser + Freshener
Nurturing Day Lotion with SPF 20
Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20
Purifying Cleanser + Toner
Ultra-Hydrating Hand Crème.
Exfoliating Cell Scrub
Mattifying Powder
Body Moisturizer
Skin Conditioning Oil
Before Sun:
Lip Saver Sunscreen SPF 30
No Sun Intended Bronzing Powder
Save Face and Body Sunscreen SPF 15
Glow With It After Sun Lotion
To The Rescue Hair Protectant
Made in the Shade Self Tanner SPF 15
Liquid Sunshine Tan Enhancer
Damage Control Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 30
Detox Spa:
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) 5-in-1 Essential Massage Oil
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) 7-Day Body Cleanse
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Detoxifying Rescue Wash
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Foaming Sea Salt Scrub
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Fortifying Hair Mask
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Purifying Sea Soak
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion 24H
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Renewing Body Gelée
SeaSource Detox Spa(tm) Sea Mud Face & Body Mask
Intelligence
Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil
Cleansing Gel
Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion
Rejuvenating Cream
Herbal Foot Cream
Revelage
Revelage Pro- Brightening Night Serum
Revelage Age Spot Brightening Day Lotion SPF 30
Revelage Age Spot  Minimizer
Revelage Age Spot Brightening Hand Therapy SPF 30

Jodi Jefferson
Event Production
347-850-3466
District Manager, Arbonne International