From:
corinne dale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 21:39:50 -0800

I read on this list that someone uses Darifree as a gluten-free and
dairy-free milk substitute. I called the company, and was told it was
gluten-free, although none of the literature states that.

So I ordered some, and I was so excited because I have been without a
milk substitute for my recipes as I cannot have gluten, soy, dairy, or
yeast.

However, I tested 1/8 tsp of it tonight, and I am experiencing a possible
gluten reaction (without the right-sided headache).

So I am wondering who else has used it, and is it working for you?
And does anybody know of any other milk substitutes that qualify as
non-dairy, non-soy, & non-gluten?

Thanks for your help.