Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:28:04 -0400

If you're looking for a ready-made frosting, here is what people said are GF:  (1) Pillsbury ready made (Creamy supreme vanilla, choc fudge, and cream cheese flavors.  Other flavors could be too.  Apparently the labeling is quite good and accurate on this product as it is by Kraft). (2) Trader Joe's. (3) Betty Crocker writing frosting (I have actually used this myself with no problems).  Several people also said I should make my own (thanks for the recipes!).  I will in the future, but with an almost 3 yr old and a 5 month old, I am looking for any time-saver I can find!
Thanks again everyone!