Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:56:36 -0700

In my small town of Ellensburg, WA, once written up in the Wall Street
Journal as having more espresso bars per capita than any other city in the
US, a nice couple make a very good coffee: D&M Coffee.

Each time I drink any of this coffee I visit that familiar small room
several times. I saw the owner on the street one day and asked him if they
add anything to their coffee beans. He assured me they used only straight
unadulterated coffee beans. I couldn't figure out why it would affect me
that way.

Then last week I was driving around with a friend of mine who knows them
well and we passed this small house with a large D&M sign on it. My friend
told me that's where they bake their pastries and bake and grind their
coffee beans. Sometimes it take a detective to find out what the problem is
and where that gluten is coming from.

-vance