From:
Windy Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 22:54:51 -0500

Several people wanted to know what I found out, so I am summarizing to
the list.

Most people said the crackers were available from a Canadian Co called
   DO RO MA
   Phone 1-800-363-diet(3438).Web site www.cosmo2000.ca/deroma.

I have been told the crackers arrive in excellent condition.  They also
carry Glutano(of pretzel fame) products, who also have a good cracker I
have been told.  Someone said the web site is in French "the order form
is under Commandez nos produits des maintenant on the left side of the
list of products to order, click on english".  I have not visited the web
site yet.

Some else suggested contacting the company in England:
   Ultrapharm Ltd.
   PO Box 18
   Henly-on-Thames
   Oxon