From:
Mardena Waller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 04:19:13 -0500

Our very first meeting last month was STANDING ROOM ONLY!  Larger room this
time!

Event:  Gluten/Casein-Free Celiac (and Autism) Support Group Meeting

Topics: Where to buy gf/cf foods, how to identify hidden gluten and casein,
        lobbying local grocery stores to carry more gf/cf foods, R.O.C.K.
party

Date:  June 3, Sunday, 2:30-4pm

RSVP:  Mardena Waller, [log in to unmask], or Bev Smith (217) 544-7962

Location: St. John's Hospital, Springfield, IL.
Meeting Room:  Conference Rooms C and D.

Parking: Visitors' Ramp which is accessible from 9th Street.
Where: Carol Jo Vecchie Women and Children's Center, 4th floor.
       There's a little kitchenette nearby.

Food:  Bring food to share that you LOVE that is gluten-free, or
       gluten/casein-free.  If you make the food, bring extra copies of
       recipe/ingredients list to share, with your name.

***************************

For Illinois children, we will have a "Summer Country Fun"
R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) party on July 15! It's FREE!

Activities: horseback riding, swimming, volleyball, trampoline,
softball, farm animals petting zoo, goldfish tank/prize winning,
clowns, and face painting!!!

At beautiful country Victorian home and organic gardens.

RSVP Theresa Waller (217) 482-3230, email Mardena, [log in to unmask]

AND....

Danna Korn, R.O.C.K. founder, author, Kids With Celiac Disease is our
support group speaker July 22!

See you there!  Join us!