From:
Sheryl Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:39:40 PST

Hello List:

I recently ran across a recipe in Hagman's book that called for popcorn
flour. She also mentions to look in the back of her book at her resource
list for popcorn flour. I quickly looked through it before leaving for
work this morning but didn't see anything listing "popcorn" flour-only
gluten-free flours. Although I could have missed it in my usual race to
catch the bus for work. I'm hoping you may know where I can find popcorn
flour. Since Bette lives in Seattle, I'm hoping that there is a source
close to me, however I don't mind sending for a product if it means more
variety in my diet.

Thanks once again,
Sheryl Tingley
Auburn, WA