From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:57:24 -0500

The Lone Star Celiac Support Group and our two R.O.C.K. groups representing
all of North Texas will be holding our very first walk in conjunction with
the Center for Celiac Research's Making Tracks for Celiacs on Saturday, May
15, 2004.

Where:  Hoblitzelle Park, 7500 Red River Drive, Plano, Texas
When:  May 15, 10:00 AM, followed by a family picnic w/gf foods
Distance: 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk or 2 Mile Run/Walk
To Register to walk:  $15 prior to or $20 after April 26
Donations:  $20 minimum to sponsor a walker or corporate sponsorships
welcome

Please join us to help support the research that the University of
Maryland's Center for Celiac Research does for the celiac community and
have a fun time doing it.

Betty Barfield
President, Lone Star Celiac Support Group
and
Kelly LeMonds
Dallas R.O.C.K. Leader

Contact us at www.dfwceliac.org for more information.