From:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 20:45:31 -0400

CHII Hemp oil. Contains gluten; indeed!

I decided to use hemp oil for my cooking. It was simple; in Amazon I found
many of them. It was from Canada Hemp Foods. In large print on the bottom
of the bottle was note: GLUTEN AND CHOLESTEROL FREE. Made me wonder, why
they write obvious. It is well know, that hemp is gluten free. Eventually I
run out of it, so I try order some more; It is “temporary” out of stock. I
gave up Amazon. I found one by company name “CHII”; when first use, I
noticed different taste, also some changes in digestion. It took me a week
to figure out, what cause my problems. I learned lesson the hard way.

I wouldn’t trust to buy any product from that company.

Have a nice GF day!

Albert from Toronto