From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:27:05 -0500

If you are interested in making San Antonio part of your summer plans,
Chicken Paradise www.chickenparadise.com is almost full through June and
July, but most of August is available.  Due to a cancellation we are now
available June 13 through 17, and June 19 through 23.  If you are interested
in these June dates or August, call or e-mail us.

San Antonio is a wonderful place for a summer getaway, with SeaWorld, Fiesta
Texas, the Riverwalk, the Alamo and lots of history.  We only have one
suite, so it is only you here with the chickens, the tree house, the pool,
and the outdoor shower.  We have space for one or two extra people in the
room, if you want to bring the kids.   A full gourmet gluten-free breakfast
prepared in a dedicated GF kitchen is served each morning.  We also can
accommodate other dietary restrictions.  Chicken Paradise is honored to be
the first B&B to become a member of GFRAP.

Along with your stay, we are happy to be your Celiac Concierges.  Hope to
see you soon.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com