From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:32:37 -0500

Dear Listmates,

Many of you subscribe to the free newsletter I send out each month.  Most of you did not receive yours this month because my 1-month old computer crashed and has been sent to the factory for repair.  I am currently using a borrowed computer, but I have no access to any of my files or mailing lists.  I should have the PC back within 20 days, at which point I will immediately mail out the newsletter.  Thank you for your patience.

SAVE 12% THIS MONTH on the following books at http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/SALE108.html

"Wheat-free Gluten-free Reduced Calorie Cookbook" (Perfect for all those New Year Resolutions to lose weight!)

"Newly Diagnosed Survival Kit" (Everything you need to know to get started on a gluten-free way of life!)

"Celiac Disease:  A Hidden Epidemic", by Dr. Peter Green from Columbia University and Rory Jones (This 5-star book is a must-have for all celiacs!)

Wishing all of you the very best in 2008.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks
www.gfbooks.homestead.com